In this article, I’ll be giving you the complete guide on making money from Facebook Instant Articles. The procedure is very simple if you follow it step-by-step, yet an important factor that will help you to make money from your blog!
By default, Instant Articles doesn’t show any ads and you will not be earning any money.
In this article, we will be discussing enabling Facebook Audience Network ads to Instant Articles.
Facebook Audience Network ads are just like that of “Google AdSense” for Facebook! But a few things make this better than that of Google AdSense ~
- The fill rate and CPM (Cost Per Thousand) is really high in comparison with other ad networks.
✔ (Fill rate is the number of ads delivered per article & CPM is the price of 1,000 advertisement impressions on one webpage.)
- The ads shown on your Instant Articles pages will be targeted based on user demographics & interest.
let’s know more about Facebook Audience Network ads:-
Audience Network is a powerful way of earning and doing business online. Audience Network extends the reach of Facebook campaigns beyond Facebook and provides publishers with a way to monetize their content with relevant, better-targeted ads and innovative native ad formats.
Now, I will show how can we integrate Facebook Audience Network to earn bucks from Instant Articles.
1. Go to Instant Articles Tab on the left bottom of your page.
2. Click on the Audience Network Drop down section and tick the agreement.After that click on the Get Started button.
Now Facebook will automatically create a Facebook app with your Facebook page name in your developer’s account. You can find it here
3. Select the Audience Network tab on the left side of your Facebook app. Now, Click on Placements, There will be a default placement (Ad Unit) in your app. If not, Click on the Create Ad Placement and create an ad unit with an appropriate name.
4. Copy the entire placement code.
5. Go to your Instant articles section on your website. and select “Facebook Audience Network” in the Ad Type part.
6. Now paste the placement id that you have been copied from the placement from your Facebook app. And select Ad dimensions to default that is Large (300×250)
7. You can save the setting at the bottom.
8. Finally, An important thing that you should do is that to make your Facebook app public and live.
Tadaa….We had successfully integrated Facebook audience network with instant articles.hope this guide helps you out. Happy blogging…
Useful Link : HOW TO ADD GOOGLE ANALYTICS IN FACEBOOK INSTANT ARTICLES